• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW 2013 F800GS for sale " SOLD "

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham Ross

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I have a 2013 F800GS with +-15400km on the clock I have redone the motor brand new bearings, oil pumps and shims for timing etc. I have done about 850km from the time it was put back on the road.
The bike was dropped on the highway and sustained damage to the front end " THE FORKS WERE BENT " I have replaced the front forks with HONDA which works 100% if not better than the OME forks, and all the broken plastics, side covers, wind shield and various other bits and pieces as well, all new from BMW.
The ABS has been isolated as to accommodate the Honda front end and has been checked by Ryder BMW here in DBN and they have stated the bike is in 100% working condition.
I still have the front rim, brake discs,  break callipers, mud guard hugger and few other bits and pieces, if you want to put the bike back to original, it would set you back +- R14500-00 did the home work already but I prefer the Honda front end as I do mostly off road riding but the bike cruisers comfortably at 135 kph on the highway no problem.
I am reluctant to sell but have some debt to settle so I am looking for 55K for the bike PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• BMW 800.jpg
    BMW 800.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 505
  • BMW 800-1.jpg
    BMW 800-1.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 505