• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW Boulder Jacket For Sale, Worn for 3 days, Washed Once | CT or JHB in 3 weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Royal Enfield (all models)
Did a trip from CT to PE and then back through Baviaans and Die Hel.
In my wisdom in a leather roland sands jacket becuase thats all i had at the time, and a standard rain coat in case it rained... and rain it did... hard!
Obviously the rain coat didn't fit over the leather jacket so the trip to PE was miserable.

I had been eying the Boulder Jacket for a few months and that ride in the rain was all it took.
I bought the Boulder Jacket in PE and they only had a 54 when I should have taken a size smaller.
But it was raining and i loved it and wanted it to be mine, and needed to carry on with the trip.

Its an awesome Jacket, and for the 3 days back to CT i loved it, kept me dry, warm and happy.

But as much as i tried to convince myself otherwise... its just too big for me and i look like a bit of a chop wearing it.

So she's up for grabs... three fun days on a bike and 1 wash.
I'm not in a rush... and the cash will go towards swivel seats for the Moto Van!!

Retails for R6300... and i'm looking for R5k (excl and postage etc)
7 pockets!!!  :thumleft:
SIZE 54

Whether in the city or the country, and in summer, autumn or spring, whenever you need a light jacket, look no further than the Boulder. If the weather should take a turn for the worse, its removable insert also provides effective protection against wind and rain.

Short sport-style jacket for the urban environment
Removable NPL protectors for shoulders, elbows and back
Abrasion-resistant polyamide/cotton mix with waterproof wax finish
Breathable, windproof and waterproof; removable insert with BMW climate membrane
Adjustable at collar, sleeves and waist
Two side pockets, one breast and one sleeve pocket, plus one waterproof pocket in insert
Reflective material around the shoulders
Connector zip (40 cm)
Regular fit
Colour: Anthracite

Attachments

• bmw_boulder_jacket.jpg
    bmw_boulder_jacket.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_9464.JPG
    IMG_9464.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_9465.JPG