BMW driving/swerving maniac on the road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riptide099

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
On way home from TracMac now (who were unable to help me, for the like the millionth time now), I was on TygerValley road when I noticed this crazy guy in a silver BMW in front of me. The traffic was pretty dense yet he was driving recklessly, overtaking at ridiculous speeds and swerving around cars. Maybe he thought he was driving a bike, but then I've never seen even a biker who was that stupid. He nearly caused two accidents in which the other cars had to swerve off because of him. Finally we all go to a red light.

So I split in front of him, and we all turned off left into a two-lane road. So in this two-lane road, there were 3 of us, all in the left hand lane. A car in front of me > me > and then this idiot behind me. He immediately starts to cross over into the empty right hand lane so that he may pass everyone again. But, I was too quick for him and got there first... and caught up next to the car that I was behind. Now there is myself and this other car blocking his way. I notice the car next to me slow down, so I did too. We drove a nice and steady 50km/h with him fuming around behind us, unable to comprehend such low speeds, and with no room to overtake.

This went on for a good while, and justice was served.  :)