BMW Enduro Helmet - What a mission!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramius

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Hi all
The reason for this topic is to find out if there are other people also very unsatisfied with their BMW Enduro helmets.

Issues that I've encountered:
- Fitting a interphone F4 headset is really difficult and extremely painful unless one cuts open the lining of the helmet and make a recess for the speakers to fit in. (maybe its just my ears thats too big ?  >:D )

- Visor opening itself when traveling at speeds greater than 80km/h.. This only happens when I ride on a bike with a high screen. Like a 1150 GS or a transalp with high screen... The moment you stand up on the pegs, the problem disappears. The mechanism that controls the opening of the visor seems to be prone to wearing out. But still, how can a visor open itself? One should think that it being a BMW brand helmet, that they should work well on a BMW GS motorcycle...  ??? ???  Is there other people experiencing the same problem? any solutions?

- Wind noise on microphone of Interphone F4.. I've shifted the microphone to various locations inside the helmet but it doesn's seem to make any difference.

It just doesn't feel lekker to pay a few grand for a helmet and then the things performance is unacceptable  :mad: :mad: