• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW F650GS DAKAR for sale. SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross Rayner

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR200
Hi all  ;D

I'm selling my Dakar. She's a 2004 model in very good condition and has recently clocked 60 000 km. She has just had her 60k km service and at 50k km service I put on new chain, sprockets, tires and fuel filter. She has an aftermarket pipe fitted but I don't know what make it is but its not all that loud and gives a lekker thumper sound. Included in the sale are a BMW top box and some homemade panniers, two spare keys as well as the stock zorst. Service history also included.

Reason for selling is that I am downgrading to a CRF250L so I am open to a swap.  :thumleft:

Price: I'm looking at R45k or swap for a CRF250L of similar value.

Apologies for just one pic but I will add more photos when our Internet connection gets sorted.The bike will be available from Monday 22 June 2015 and is on the farm with me near Adelaide in the Eastern Cape. I haven't advertised her anywhere else yet but will put an add on olx/gumtree next week.

For more info you can contact me on 0717779927. Please just bare in mind that we have very poor cellular network on the farm so I would suggest WhatsApp but you are most welcome to try phoning me or PM as well.

Regards

Ross

PS; if photo doesn't come through on OP I will add it shortly.  :ricky: