• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale WITHDRAWN - 2012 BMW R1200GS ABS ESA H/Grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krister

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I'm reluctantly selling my trusty steed. One of the last "bulletproof airheads"... She has only been good to me, but I'm not riding nearly enough since Covid-19.

She was bought from and serviced only by Northside Motorcycles/Fourways BMW Motorrad and is currently in for an annual service. I skipped 2020, 2021 and 2022 due to riding way too little. Brand new BMW battery bought last year (2022), and kept on trickle charge since. Always garaged and well taken care of...

She has just over 62 000 km on the clock and comes with a Vario top box and extra set of Michelen Anakees (about 80% tread left). I have asked BMW to fit her gravel shoes (Continental TKC 80s - about 65% tread left). License disc up to date.

Priced to sell quickly at R98 000.

I will post actual sales pictures and an honesty section when she comes back from her service. Please PM me if you are interested in the meantime.

Attachments

• R1200GS Side View.jpg
    R1200GS Side View.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 5
  • R1200GS Rear Tyre.jpg
    R1200GS Rear Tyre.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: