• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW GS1200 2005 for sale at settlement amount. Sold for 38k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pleco

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Hello dogs.

I am selling my GS 1200. There is a bit of history on this bike. It was previously well used to its full potential by Rynet. Including 2x Amageza Rallyes.

I bought the bike at a good price, and rebuilt the engine. The whole drama here: https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=125756.0

I am looking to upgrade to a GSA, and cannot afford both. (Or rather 3, as Rubicon is getting a Dakar.)

Everything on the bike works. ABS, heated grips etc.

Spent about R20k on the bike to fix and rebuild what was needed.

Priced to go at R44 000. I will be dropping this price every month to the settlement amount. It will be interesting to see how low it will go before selling.  155000 kms. 2000kms on rebuilt engine

But below R30k I will rather keep it, as it would be better to keep for my kids to use at that price.  :deal:

Lets see.

No tyre kickers please, and don't tell me there are scratches and cosmetic repairs needed. The bike was used as an adventure bike. Not a tarmac show piece.

Attachments

• IMG_1917.JPG
    IMG_1917.JPG
    307.7 KB · Views: 767
  • IMG_1919.JPG
    IMG_1919.JPG
    344.6 KB · Views: 774