• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW R1150GSA for sale *SOLD*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mogas

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250L
Own the legend!
Provided it continues to get the TLC it deserves, this bike is a rarity in that it will continue to appreciate in value.
Though I promised myself that I would never part with this one, I just don't have the space, hardly ever ride it anymore (other bikes and lack of time) and I could do with the cash. The lotto has not been kind to me  :(
2002 model, 98500km. 99000km
This is the good one, no stick coils or servo brakes to worry about. It does have ABS and it works, as does everything else on the bike.
See my thread https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=78059.0 for the farkles and work done since I got it. This is probably the most well sorted GSA of this vintage in SA.
Fitted with Anakee tyres both still have lots of life left.
Included is the OEM toolkit, and a disc copy of the BMW manual.
No crashes ever, just a couple of stand-topple scratches on the crashbars, the tank is spotless.
I have a few service items to go with, filters and plugs.
Extras:
* Wide pegs
* Bigfoot side stand
* Jump-start post
* LED running lights
* Halogen spotlights
* Light protecter with removable orange filter
* Oil cooler protecter
* Remus can and Y pipe
* K&N filter (and OEM if you don't like the K&N)
* Ultrabatt, lithium, small and light.
* Airbox temperature sensor mod, zero pinging.
* Original BMW panniers and top-box
* Wind deflectors, top of screen and below like the 1200s
* Koako cruise control
* Under rack bracket brace for the topbox mounting.
I have about R65K invested in it and would obviously like as much of that back as possible. The fun I have had on it is priceless so I am willing to take a bit of a knock.
Open to cash offers.
Also open to swop offers with cash adjustment if req; I need a good quality farm quad with racks, Japanese please, would prefer a Honda. I could also use a CRF230 and/or an older but RELIABLE bakkie.
oh8too 4100032
mogas at me.com
or PM

Attachments

• RHfront1.jpg
    RHfront1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,553
  • LHfront.JPG
    LHfront.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,548
  • Top.jpg
    Top.jpg