• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW R1200GS 2004 items for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parkinoff

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Hi, I bought a bike for a telescopic front fork, R80G/S replica project and have some trimmings and other stuff available.

Please advise about the accuracy of my prices. Posted prices are less than 50% of new and all items are in good used condition. I'll be posting pics as interest is shown.

I'm not a good organiser so please assist me in keeping things simple. I'll assist with preparation and packaging for PostNet courier but costs are for buyer's account.

1: Luggage grid - the silver piece that sits behind (and at the same level) of the rear portion of the seat - R1 400
2: Rear support single piece - the silver thing that bolts onto the rear frame right behind the front portion of the seat - R1 800
3: Fuel tank cover - standard BMW red with no scratches. Don't know what the colour is called. No "R1200" stickers - R1 400
4: Tank side covers (the plastic portion) - the version with the "Dzuz" fasteners including the BMW roundels. R2 000 each or R3 000 for the set.
5: Set of case holders. R1 500
6: Front black mudguard (wheel cover) - R400
7: Fairing bracket (spider frame). R2 700
8: Spring strut front WP 7 659 619. Will need a service (willing to drop it with Superfoxi but service for buyer's account) R1 500
9: Spring strut rear WP 7 666 418. Will need a service a (willing to drop with Superfoxi but service for buyer's account) R 2 000
10: Silver Telelever Arm (trailing arm) with swivel axle. R2 000
11: Starter Valeo R2 000
12: Alternator 40 Amp I think R2 000
13: I've got engine spares from an R1200RT engine. Crank, cylinder heads, cylinders, pistons, conrods etc etc etc Offers?
14: Fork sliders. The aluminium portion (bottom portion) the top portion is damaged. R3 000 for the set?
15: Kappa 26 top box with mounting plate and set of 2 keys. R800

These prices are not set in stone. Lets see what interest I get?