BOB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teebag

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Vespa (all models)
Been thinking about a project bike for a while - I blame this section of the forum mainly.  But I have also been trying hard convince myself to wait until I have finished a 4 wheel project I am supposedly busy with - there is just so much more to do on a car.  So there I was clicking on random forum posts, because there was stuff all to watch on TV and I saw the topic heading I had been hoping wouldn't come up "Honda CX500 Custom project bike for sale", clicking through, I was hoping I couldn't afford it - damn you Heddles, your price was too good, but hang on wheres the bike  :-\

BOB001.jpg

Oh well BOB it is, (box of bits) and some yellow thing - Oh that's the bike  O0

BOB002.jpg

Anyway turns out Heddles is about 500m from my office, so we arrange to meet, I bring a friend - the good type of friend, the type with a bakkie, which is good when your only car is also a project, and your new special project is already packed into enough cardboard to build a small dwelling for a family of illegal immigrants.

Deal done, we load the bike and head home.  :ricky:

Latest posts