Calling All the Wild Dog Ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Extreme Velcro

Hi Ladies

It seems that of those ladies who have bought bikes, a large proportion have gone for BMW and only one or two for KTM.  I personally would never buy BMW, but I have sat and briefly (like up and down the road) ridden one and can certainly see the benefit of the bikes. 

The seats are low, one feels in control due to a good centre of gravity and of course the low seat, yet relatively good ground clearance makes for easy mounts and dismounts as well as comfy stops, without having to teeter on one's toes (and by the way, I'm easy 5' 8" so ma not really on the short side if it comes to females.

I do like KTM though as well as Yamaha, both bikes not in any way close to being in the comfort zone of the BMWs, The KLR's or the Honda's and intend telling both Yamaha and KTM that they need to look at the potential of the ladies market and possibly make changes.

Not that they will listen, but hey, if feedback is what they want - feedback is what they will get from me !

But at the same time, I also want to hear from all of you ladies out there.....did you try other bikes before you got yours, what did you think, what do you think now.  Those that ride KTM or Yamaha, do you think I am making a valid point? 

Let's hear it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!