Clutch issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KvB

Pack Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Evening chaps
I please need some help! On my last long ride I started losing clutch pressure. What I mean by this is that I had to pull my clutch in further than usual to be able to change gears. Now I have started investigating and I know that the slave cylinder is a known issue so this was highest on my DD list. I still have the Magura. When I opened up the master to add some ATF and bleed there was very little fluid in the reservoir. I then filled the reservoir but can't get any atf to the slave cylinder down the pipe. I then removed the master cylinder and the whole lever assembly from the handlebars and gave it all a good clean and inspection and placed some atf in it and pumped the lever but no fluid comes out where you attach the hydrolic pipe. I am pretty sure there should be fluid being pumped out of there? Maybe I am being a tit and not doing something right? Once I have got flow to the slave I will be able to assess its function. All advice appreciated.
Please and thank you

Karl