Countrytrax or ??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McLovin

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
A friend and me are looking for beginner off road training in the Western Cape.
I was looking at DMTA ( https://www.dualpurposetraining.co.za )

I've heard of countrytrax a lot. The only thing that bothers me is that the say under REQUIREMENTS :
Candidates are required to be competent motorcycle riders on the road, and be acquainted with the basics of their bike to gain maximum benefit from the course. Please note that this is not a beginner motorcycle course, therefore we require that you have already mastered control of the bike in normal road riding conditions before you arrive.

Now I've only taught myself to ride a motorcycle less than a year ago. And I've only been riding on tar. I'm also not close to being the most fit person. :snorting:
I've been riding round town and has done a few short tar day trips with friends. How Competent do they mean?

So now i need to know. Will I be able to handle the Countrytrax Introduction to Off-road Riding Course physically and at my skill level. Or do i need something more like a beginners course.

Any Advice would be appreciated.  :thumleft: