Cross Country trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW G650 X-challenge
Hey Guys,

I am planning a trip end of the month and would like to see if anyone wants to join ,

I had 2 mates that were going to join but circumstances have changed and they can no longer join,

The trip is basically back roads and gravel roads, nothing hectic , you could do this on any bike that can do 80-100kmh fully loaded,

I am on a bmw G650 X challenge and this would be my first longish trip and im pretty new to gravel roads so defintely would be slow going at first,

I am recording the entire trip so will be plenty stops along the way and I have set a target for between 280-350km per day.

The trip total distance is about 3000 KM and I have already planned the routes and have GPX files so if you have a GPS you welcome to load them :)

I am using an Application called Rever to plan and track my ride, if you sign up for rever I can share these for you ( its free for basic navigiation / planning rides )

I am leaving the 26th of November and Here is a link to the route I have in mind ( https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1i_8oXR0qR4MEuYVY6EeFFf63iL6Jsm1H&usp=sharing )

I have planned for this to be a 10 day trip however if can be done in 8-9 days if you rush the last section