• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom Stickers / Reflective + Chevron + Domed Stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Ok, so becuase I hijacked a previous thread "Reflective Tape", I figured it would be best to start a new thread.

Long story short, I have a vinyl cutter (Intially purchased for my dad to have some work - but that never happend) so now I use it to make myself cool stuff :)

I can create custom stickers for your bike/panniers/topbox/helmet...whatever (Actually I can cut 1.2meters wide - but that would not be very bike related - More mancave wall stuff).

It seems as though the most wanted stuff is black reflective...so I bought some today and will give it a test. Actually I purchased white/blue & black...as thats all they had. I can make nice chevrons, like on my bike with this, and clearly whatever else you want. I also have other colours at home of non reflective vinyls...so just let me know what you are looking for. (Just realized I'll have to get some KTM orange)

Note that the more detailed the image the longer it takes (I am not printing anything...its a solid piece of vinyl which gets cut...then I sit like a zombie removing each little piece out of the image (weeding).)

I'll post pic's again of the vinyl work I did on my bike for my panniers/topbox as these were in the previous thread.

P.m. me if you are interested in sticker stuff. (P.S. First time I am doing this for anyone other than myself...so I dont really have prices etc. unless it gets to the point where I do multiples of the same thing over and over - Then I'll be able to ensure I cover my cost :) )