Dangerous driver N1 Midrand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwerg

Born head first and brought up ankle deep
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
Blue Golf 3 reg CL11648. And you Capies say gauteng guys are agro?

I was sitting in the second lane from the left cruizing at 100km/h on my way to work this morning. The dwis in question first raced past me in the slow lane and when the traffic in front of him slowed down, he swerved right in front of me. Being in a good mood I let it go. About a minute later the same thing happened again, this time with him swerwing from my right and me having to brake hard to avoid hitting him. I then pulled in next to him, showed two fingers and turned my hand and shrugged my shoukders as to say "That's twice now what the hell?!". The guy the flipped my off and swerved his car in my direction to knock me off the bike. I got in next to him again, keeping my distance an he proceeded to make rude gestures and taunting me. I showed him where to park so we could discuss the issue further but he wasn't interested. Decided to just ride off before he actually did knock me off my bike.

If you see this guy be careful. He obviously has a thing against bikers and is out to hurt someone