Death on wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Rider

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
This morning riding into work I come of the N7 on to Vanguard in the middle of left lane doing about 80 when I feel a bump on the back left of the Vespa ? I look around and there is a lady in her mid to late 50's in a red Atos trying to pass me on the left of the left lane ! So I move over into the empty right lane to let her pass , at this stage I am still a little shocked and surprised so there have been no hand signals or any thing at all from me . At the next set of lights I stop at her drivers window and knock , I just want to know why ? She looks at me and waves me away so I knock again , she now gives me the finger ! I let her go and stay three or four cars behind her folowing her to her work in Epping . Well you should have seen her face when she saw me in the car park . I told her I did not want to fight I just wanted to know why she thought it was OK to use her car to push me out of my lane ? She answered "because those things are death on wheels and should not be allowed on the road !" Up till now I had been calm and well mannerd but her comment flipped my switch and out came 30+ years of motorcycle road rage ! When I left her she was repeating after me through her tears "KEEP LEFT PASS RIGHT" And just in case she reads this - I meant it when I said I hope you catch crabs you stupid bitch !