Defending the Cave WOman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GO GIRL

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
So here I am in PTA at a loss.... :( but not to worry JustBiking entrusted his steed to me.... :happy7:

So no problem TravelGravel says we will do a ride thru to the Magaliesberg, albeit on tar :D....but this being her first long trip
since her slip sliding incident on their patio ..... ::) it was an ideal ride to find her seat again.... :

For me to be entrusted with another Dawg's steed... well :-\  I kinda mounted this steeed with much trepidation ok yea yea its is the 990 and very different to my Beast ::)

So I meet TG at their place and on we go she on her 690 and me on this 990... :eek: :eek: so much differthumleft:ent to mine :eek:

That throttle is sure snatchy and thirsty ...... :eek: ( I quietly say to myself maybe a good thing i aint doing dirt on another mans steed) :mwink: :mwink:

So yes we know that men are hunters and women are gatherers..... :biggrin:

Often when we gals go out with the guys we see so many places that we would like to explore and obviously gather.... :mwink:

while the guys are seeking out and hunting new territories...... >:D >:D

Today was our day to hunt and gather........ :biggrin: :biggrin: