DESTINATIONS 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Last year I purchased my 1190 and one of my personal condition of the purchase was that we need to use the bike , at least once a month  hit the road and do a weekend away trip . This was done and we had a great year , first trip to Umchlanga , then Sabie , bike week , Magoebaskloof , Ponta , Ramsgate , Nottingham road and then a Cape tour in December .
I would like to carry on with the tradition this year , and would like to get some suggestion of places/destinations to ride to . I like a weekend get away , we leave friday afternoon , ride 300 odd ks sleep over and do another 3/400 on Saturday morning , and then a long ride home on Sunday.
Kzn midlands to the east has not been done so a possibility , dont mind another trip to Sabie , and bike week is on the cards again . just need to find ideas of places to visit . I am fortunate that my madam is a ride nut as well and takes very little to convince to pack and go .