• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DR650SE {SOLD}

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crossed-up

Pangaman
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT500
Sold to the man from PE.  May you have many happy miles on it.  Congratulations!

I want to upgrade and so I have to sell my DR650SE.  :'(

I'm not sure if it's a 2000 or 2001 model, probably the latter.

It's done over 67000 km.  The motor uses a bit of oil when ridden hard but never misses a beat.  

If you're looking for a bike to thrash around the veldt and then do the freeway home this is the one for you.
It would also do great duty as a starter bike as it can be lowered very easily.  Ask LeCap.  In fact this bike once belonged to him.

I've owned this bike for nearly a year.  I've put about 13000 km on it.  It is my daily commute and my weekend playbike.  I've dropped it several times and blundered about in the wattles quite a bit so it has lots of scratches and small dents.  It will win no beauty contests.

Pooratech luggage plate.

This is the most reliable simple bike you could wish for and it will still give long service.  

R22 000 neg.

Attachments

• Stand.jpg
    Stand.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 562