EXHAUST 2-INTO-1 CONVERSION FOR 950R SUPER ENDURO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joyride

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
Reading the conflicting results after similar conversions I can only conclude that the end can must be the most important piece of such a conversion. Whilst this conversion is necessary for the fitment of a rally tank why not look at some other gains at the same time?

Some owners got a huge difference in performance using an AKRA while some claimed no gain really using an Airaige.

Of course you can reason that the conclusion is obvious to go for an AKRA but my million dollar question is….would there not be ANY other (local? Or imported?) make that give the same performance at a much better price than the AKRA. Yes I know you only get what you pay for but alas……..

What about this:

yhst-52373271332629_2082_1925903.png

387.50 US Dollar(s) = 2946.74 South African Rand(s) + shipping, customs VAT and who knows what else

Or this

P6290231.jpg

About R2200 locally

Or this

Scorch.jpg

950/990 Adventure per set R2700 (Round) – waiting for a quote on one for the SE

These are only my thoughts at this stage and maybe not a lot of research yet, but with al the wise ones on the forum maybe a lot of well researched info and experience will come my way and support me with an informed decision and help somene else in future.