F@CKING CORRUPT COPS OF EMPD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanH

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
So Sunday 12 October I decide to take a bit of a Sunday afternoon ride from Kempton via Buckinghorsecreek, up to Witbank and out the back towards Verena then back down to Kempton via Buckinghorse..., about 350 clicks of interesting tar. All's good, having a lekker ride, really enjoying the moment ....... until just as I ride up to Bronkies. TMPD have set a a roadblock & I get pulled over, thinking all is good, got my riders licence, bike is licenced up to date, plate is on & everything works, so no worries, or so I thought. Turns out even though my plate is of legal size, correct font and etc it is still illegal because it doesn't have a SABS mark on it. So the fat bitch tries me for bribe, remaining polite and freindly I pretend I don't understand what she is getting at and eventually she decides to write me a R250.00 fine, her 16th for bike number plates that day she brags to me, so that pisses on my battery a bit, but I accept it.
However, in the meantime, I notice in my rear view mirror how her colleague just about trips over his feet running out into the road to pull over another GS and picks him out for a similar transgression. However after a bit of chatting between the cop and the rider they walk over to the TMPD car and come to some "arrangement" behind the car. A minute later the rider hops on his bike and drives off without a fine, as he passes me I notice his plate is about the size of a pack of 30's and colour coded to his bike (GS12OOGP). By this time the fat bitch was waddled back over from the car where she had radio'ed in my licence with a completed summons for R250.00 made out in my name. When I challenged her on the other riders lack of a fine she shrugged her shoulders and told me to sign for my fine, which I duly did muttering about the corruption in the police force, she then had the audacity to wish me a happy birthday for the next day which needless to say got the impolite reply from of, "Go Fuck yourself you corrupt whore!", not the response she was expecting judging by the shocked look on her face & from my polite and freindly demeanour up until then. Needless to say I now have no number plate displayed on my bike and some very nefarious intentions for the next member of this country's corrupt police metro pd that tries to stop me. You try to be law abiding in this country and just keep on getting fucked over so why not just join the masses.