followed advise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Bundu mentioned that if he had a $ for every KTM flat battery problem he could now be the proud owner of  a new duke 890 rr track only bike  :pot: , sorry he just mentioned he could/would  make lots of money . He has opted to put his bike on a trickle charge when parked in the garage , I have now done the same . lets hope the battery stays strong . I will in the not to distant future be buying a new TOPLIGHT battery with 230 odd cca . and to add to this a mini power bank to jump start the bike if required .
Client of mine sells a power bank jump start kit that can start up to a 5 lt V8 something like 10 times before requiring a recharge , priced around the 1000 rand mark , think it can be a very useful bit of kit to take on long trips, my only concern is that the padded soft case it comes in is a bit on the big side , but this houses everything,  the power bank , its charging cables , jump start cables as well as cell phone charge cables . about as big as a tupper lunch box , for a sarmie and a Tex .