• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: 1982 BMW R80G/S- R95 000 neg- Many extras/upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrichardson86

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
It is with a heavy heart that my bike is now on the market due to us immigrating.

This one featured in the January edition of Bike SA alongside Howie's Urban Nine T. It is in great condition and had its engine redone about 18 months ago by Marcus of Gravelman Service who can vouch for the bike. It has handguards, crash cars, Touratech Panniers, a touring screen and a tombstone screen made by Freek. It has high performance pistons and a custom sidestand which is far superior to the BMW one. It has an upgraded suspension with a Racetech emulator on the front and Wunderlich suspension on the back. The front brake system has been upgraded to a 320mm disc with a 4 pot caliper. It also has a top box. I have the original front fender and original brake caliper as well.

This one is a April 1982 Model and has matching numbers and is one of the earliest ones in SA.

Anyone who knows these bikes will know that they fetch high prices due to their scarcity and the fact that they rarely come up for sale.

The bike has just been serviced by Gravel Man and the gearbox has been redone.

Pm me if you are interested so that I can consider all offers.

Some pictures:

Attachments

• bella bike sa 2.JPG
    bella bike sa 2.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 725
  • bella bike sa 3.JPG
    bella bike sa 3.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 724
  • bella bike sa.JPG
    bella bike sa.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 724