• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Big Boy Scooter - Low mileage - Make me an offer i cant refuse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDog

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
Its time to let my beloved scooter go, its served me well in the past 2 years, I bought it in July 2009 from new.

Specs:
150cc
Electric Start
CVT Gearbox
Large Wheels (better cruising)
Disk brakes front and rear
6 Litre fuel tank under the seat
Fuel Consumption: <2.5L / 100 kms
Bag carrier clip
Under seat and dashboard storage
2 Seater
Top Box
Cruises comfortably at 90-100 Km/h depending on rider and wind conditions
Mileage: 1465Kms
Still registered and licensed till September 2011

Condition:
Some minor scratches on the plastic on the front left after the wind blew it over while washing it one day.
Windscreen cracked and was removed after a stone impact in the 1st week of ownership, all mountings are still intact for a new one to be fitted
Being a coastal bike, the rear suspension springs have some surface rust as well as the backup kickstarter and the fake chrome exhaust tip.
The front and rear brake levers are both losing their fake chrome too, easily remedied

I rode her to work and back almost every day for over a year as the distance was just under 2kms each way. Longest trip has been a little over 15kms in 1 go. She has been well looked after and serviced by myself as she's out of warranty. All thats needed now is another oil change, air filter and spark plug at 1500kms.

I dont have a fixed amount in mind but would like a fair price so I'll let the offers come in and see if I should rather try gumtree, thought id give some fellow dogs and opportunity 1st.

please pm me or post here if interested.

Pics below:
5458479343_1497899126_z.jpg

5458480565_63b3e4faee_z.jpg

5458480011_b124883f82_z.jpg