• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: Gaerne SG12's and Airoh Senoir Stelt (SOLD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAYBACK

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Ducati Hypermotard
Hi Guys

Have some gear for sale. One set of Gaerne SG12's for sale 30 hours of use. Great condition except left boot had a nice warm 450 header lay down on it courtesy of Arrows Rest (long story) check picture, other than that and slight discoloration of the once white boots, what you going to do, they are in great condition. New expect to pay over 8k locally if you import just over 5k,  I'll even throw in some new toe caps, clips are still perfect.

Looking for R3700
Size US11 EU 46

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

One Airoh Senoir Stealt Searle Replica. Helmet has 30 hours of use never fallen with it (always land on my feet) still minty fresh and is in good condition. I clipped visor and chipped off a small piece of plastic stuck it back on check picture. Will also throw in some Oakley crowbars. Looking for R2500

Size Large

photo9.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

All slightly negotiable. Sorry if I didn't get all the angles Im sure you get the picture ;D