• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: KTM990R ( Updated offer and pics )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jakes1

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Adventure R
My beloved KTM 990R 2010 for sale. Mileage 37000km. Immaculate condition with oil service every 3500km. Some Extras: FMF pipes, wide foot pegs, raisers, HID headlight, crashbars, Fork bleeders, camel toe, KTM bag and plate and some ktm break reservoir covers. Also included in the deal brand new high pressure washer and extra tyre with about 60% left. Bike runs really great. All previous bikes i have sold have been in pristine condition. This one-  In my opinion - is the last of the great KTM's built with amazing suspension. Price: R 110 000.00. If needed - I can put you into contact with someone that can do finance. Ive used them a few times.

I will also advertise on gumtree so you could also look at some more pics there or whattsapp me for more pics. I live in the Boland so call me if you have questions.
Jakes - 0829071887

Attachments

• KTM 990 R.JPG
    KTM 990 R.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 673
  • KTM 990R.JPG
    KTM 990R.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 673