Freaken Scooter drove into my car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francois marais

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
So yesterday this bloke on a big boy scooter decided to challenge my cage.

I was waiting for a green light when this bloke parked in the lane next to me.  I was busy running trough my thoughts.  As the light changed, the car infront of me (lady stopped over the line that separates the lanes) took off and I followed, and stayed in my lane.  Now this scooter decided to change lanes.  Now as I know the K53 states before you change lanes, you make sure there are no cars next to you.  Not this bloke on the scooter.  Now the Fiesta is not a fast car, and neither is the 50cc scooter.  So this guy just slams into my car just behind my front wheel.

So I showed the guy to pull of at a filling station to get his details.  Now as soon as I stopped, this bloke stands next to my car, screaming at me.  That is when I lost it.  Number one don't start calling me a racist as soon as I stop.

So I started stating that he should look before he turns, then he tells me that he indicated that he wanted to be in my lane.  Now how on earth should I have seen that.  There is a huge a beam in my car, and a blind spot.  But this is where it got interesting... He told me that he will kill me.  That he will sue me and all that treats.  Then I spotted two police cars standing next to the road.

So I said lets go to them and get their input.  That was the fastest I saw a guy get on a bike and drive off.  No details no nothing.  I just got a photo of his number plate.

So I opened a case against this bloke.  But not sure that anything will come of it.

The police officer asked me if it was a older scooter as it seems that there is a syndicate in Hatfield at the moment of scooters driving into cars then doing the RAF claim thing.  So be alert guys and girls.  There are idiots out there who drive into cars to claim against you.  They told me that they are looking for one specific scooter that is doing this over and over again.  So watch out guys!