• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale FreedConn TMax Pro Headsets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skwedd

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 250
Greetings Dogs,

I have recently got into contact with FreedConn in order to bring their product back into the South African market. For those that remember, SGI had a relationship with them, selling their units under their own brand name. I have a pair of their BT-S2 units that my wife and I use, and have been very happy with them.

That being said, there is a massive disparity in our market at the moment, with the Cardo and Sena units costing an arm and a leg for some admittedly amazing tech but not having any entry level models for those looking to get into the headset game.

This is where the FreedConn units come in. They offer a beginner friendly price tag with some impressive specs to boot.

https://en.fdcdz.com/Bluetoothintercom/298.html
I have brought in a shipment of their TMax Pro units, which fit somewhere in the middle of their range. Great battery life, user friendly and easy to pair. They have recently upgraded the models to also have 3rd party pairing, which allows you to pair with other branded headsets that you may already have (model depending of course)

If there is demand for it, I will also look into bringing in their FX range of headsets, slightly higher spec with a slightly higher price tag

https://en.fdcdz.com/Bluetoothintercom/297.html
I am retailing the TMax units at R1800 each, R3200 for a pair.

The FX units TBA.

If you are interested, or just want to check out a demo model, please contact me here or at [email protected]

TMax Pro:
  • 1. Bluetooth 5.0 Chipset
    2. 6-Way Group Intercom
    3. 2-Way Music Sharing
    4. Universal Pairing:Able to pair with most brands and makers' helmet intercom.
    5. Long Battery Life: 360 hours of standby time, 2.5 hours of fast charging.
    6. IP65 Dustproof and Waterproof
    7. CVC Noise Reduction and Clear Sound Quality
    8. FM Radio Supported
Thanks,
Rob (DSMA)

Attachments

• Tmax Pro Headset.jpg
    Tmax Pro Headset.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Tmax Pro Bundle.jpg
    Tmax Pro Bundle.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 0