Friday 7 MAY. Strand to EC bash- Baviaanskloof

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hando

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
I posted this under the EC bash thread as well.

Ok  . I am happy to travel solo and have done so often, but if you are looking to ride with someone from the Somerset west area to the EC bash , feel free to drop me a pm.

I will be leaving Friday morning around 8am from Somerset west and will be traveling via N2, Tradouw pass, R62, Willowmore and Baviaans. Depending on the time I might take leisurely ride through the Meiringspoort and back again.

I do not ride like a hooligan. I do average of 130kph on the tar and probably 80 or so on the dirt. I will be riding with a pillion.

I might also consider the following depending on the time :

Strand tot by Tradouwpass - dan R62  Barrydale - Ladismith, Calitzdorp.  gooi Juice .

Dan agter Calitzdorp se dam verby en tot daar waar hy jou op die Swartberg pas uitspoeg. Dan Swartberg pas, R407 tot by Klaarstroom en dan deur Meiringspoort tot in de Rust en dan Teerpad tot in Willowmore. Gooi Juice en hak die die pad tot by die bash. -  This way around is almost 700kms and will make for a LONG day in the saddle.