• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: AirHawk 2 seat cushion - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NearlyThere

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
AirHawk 2 seat cushion

I got this item about two years back as part of purchase of multiple items of second hand bike kit. The previous owner had a big RT-series if I remember correctly but said he hadn't used the seat pad much at all.

I tried it once on my F650GS and it worked very well but I never got around to using it on a regular basis as I decided to have my saddle reupholstered instead.

Looking at the Airhawk now, I have to say that besides some fading on the label, I don't see any any signs of regular use at all. I would say it's very nearly as new. Certainly, the two straps show no sign of use or reduced elasticity.

The inflatable, multi-cell air pad is made out of durable polyurethane. The cover itself has a top section made out of breathable polyester, a non-skid bottom, and breathable mesh sides.

I've looked at some of the competitor products in store and I'm not convinced that they're of the same quality as this unit.

It measures out at 45.5 x 30.5 cm.

New it sells for $99, so how does R650 sound?

Cape Town

Attachments

• IMG_4523.JPG
    IMG_4523.JPG
    374.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4524.JPG
    IMG_4524.JPG
    396.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4516.JPG
    IMG_4516.JPG
    337.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4518.JPG