Going Nowhere Slowly-South Cape, Western Cape, Overberg Etc, ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
... to visit and say Hi to as many Dogs as I can bump into.

I have a week spare from the 7th to15th Jan and plan to cruise there and back with no definite route planned. I'll be on my road bike and want to do some twisties.

Loosely it looks like this so far - First night, Mosselbay, cross the mountains to the R62, backroads to Stellenbosch, where I aim to arrive Monday(9th) or Tuesday(10th). Hang around for a day or two and then a slow meander back home through the Overberg, SC. Around Thursday(12th) I'll visit ChrisL in Stilbaai.

Once on the road I'll only be in contact on my cell phone. PM or SMS your no if you think we can meet up for coffee, beer, braai, chat or just to say hello. When I can, I'll try and post my whereabouts on someones computer.

Otherwise, just wave when you see me

See you there
Gerard
oh eight four 492 7680

So far the ride looks like this:

Sunday 8 Jan - Leave and cruise up the R62 Klein Karoo as far as I can get. Any Dogs around the Oudtshoorn area or further ?

Monday 9th - Late afternoon arrive Stellenbosch and visit some Dogs. Sleepover Paarl.

Tuesday 10th - Go shopping WOA  :biggrin:, cruise and visit around the peninsula. Sleepover Bloubergstrand.

Wednesday 11th - Visit through Hermanus and the Overberg. Sleepover Stilbaai.

Thursday 12th - George/Mosselbaai ?

Friday 13th - Ride very slowly towards home  :(

If I'm somewhere around your area or on my way through let me know. In between sleepovers I'm flexible. We meet for a brekkie, lunch etc. Once I leave tomorrow I can only be reached on my cell. Where I visit with other Dogs I'll bum there Comp's and keep an eye on this thread as well. See you there  :ricky: