Golden gate and Lesotho with a TomTom one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicovz

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Britten (all models)
Christo and I decided to take a mid week break and do some riding. We took our families along and went to Meieringskloof, still a great bargain at R150p/p. luckily we both just love riding during the winter months. There is just something great about a crisp winter’s morning.

We decided to take the route through Golden Gate through Lesotho and back to Fouriesburg, all with a TomTom one. I used the Gundagunda’s map from the FS bash to work out our route. Thanks also to Zagser for his input.

We left at about 7:30 on Thursday morning after having a hot coffee just to get all the limbs working nicely, the “kloof” gets quite cold during the night. Our mid-year resolution was to ride slower. We have found that on recent trips we’ve just been going too fast. Most of the routes we ride we are only going to ride once, so you might as well make the most of it.  So that was exactly what we did, we took it nice and slow. As you can see from the first pic I am not really a morning person.

The “legend” and the HP2 ready to go.

Attachments

• DSC00869.JPG
    DSC00869.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 373
  • DSC00868.JPG
    DSC00868.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 371