• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Goose has a few excess goodies to sell........... ALL SOLD !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Just some stuff that I have in the box.........

1. I have 30 x sets of Crashbar bags available for the BMW R1200GSA (anti-theft device, locakable etc.) @ R 475.00 per set Postage included. (these are the same ones that have been raved about in the UK.... many of the forum members use them!)  ALL SOLD

Sell-1_zps039b2ba0.jpg

2. I have 2 0 x sets of the Sharcom Stereo Helmet Headsets available (Kenwood or Zartek compatible with PTT) really great setup! @ R 285.00 each - excl. Postage  ALL SOLD

Sell-2_zps4f3c74f4.jpg

3. I have 1 0 x set of brand new FOX "DirtPaw" Gloves (as shown) in size LARGE - R 225.00 - excl. Postage

Sell-3_zpsf37adf2f.jpg

Lastly there are 20 x GooseToobs (tooltubes) left - @ R 150.00 each excl. Postage

aaaah forgot I had a set of these 12V accessory panels still available.... @ R550 incl Postage

Sell-4_zps62020400.jpg

PLEASE Place your name & dibs what you want on this thread!  First-Come-First-Serve basis   :thumleft: