Great service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
oh dear posted this in the wrong place ...try again -
Greetings from Northern Botswana ,
I am new to bikes and new to forums so with some luck this will find the right spot . I am reading the "Goods not as advertised " post and this has prompted me to post on a far more positive note .
I recently bought a bunch of stuff from Conrad at OffroadCycles in Pretoria ..his staff made a mistake and sent me the incorrect size tyre ( we are 12ookm north of Pretoria )..and as its cross border -couriers don't work so lekker . Conrad  googled our company name ( which he got from my email address ) phoned my office demanded my cell phone number and called me at about 6pm regarding this issue . he simply said - "how do I get you the new tyre "and never at anytime discussed getting the original tyre returned ..didnt seem important to him !!  As luck would have it someone drove up with the new tyre and someone drove down with the original and it was returned to Conrad .
Pretty damn good service in my books
Thanks Conrad
Oh .....any dogs in and around Maun Northern Bots need a hand please give me a shout be happy to help.