Hello there! (English version)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krister

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I just realised that not everybody here is a boertjie ;) ... so here is the English translation of my introduction:

Hi mateys,

I have ridden a good couple of bikes in my life - from a TS50 to a Z1000 to a customised GS1000 chopper.  Since my TS days I developed a liking in dirt bikes, and since the arrival of the BMW GS range the past years I have rekindled my interest.  These days I spend at least a couple of hours per day researching bikes to buy and dirt roads to ride.  I have loved dirt and gravel roads since forever and I am looking forward to doing it with a good bike.

I have been lurking around here for a good time trying to find a bike, and I think I have found one now.  I hope to view it (her?) tomorrow - F650 (Funduro).  I first wanted an F650GS, but Wifey and I decided that I should first go for something cheaper to be sure ; ) (?)  Also, we are all aware of the economic times we live in ; )

I really hope I can get good advice here and also just interact with everybody that shares my newfound passion.

Regs,
Krister