Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kwaggie

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 250
Hi All. 

I have been registered on the forum for a while now but never introduced myself.  Apart from some riding of farm bikes as a kid have not done much riding as all so I am really new to this.  I bought a Gomoto 200cc bike to just get the feel of a bike again and now have bought myself a KLE500. My 18 year old son has now taken over the 200 and I am getting used to the KLE!  We both have not done too much riding as we had to wait for dates to do our licenses - boy did we go round and round our block - stop, start, break, stop, start, break ... nice to get out and do some riding now!

Firstly I would like to apologise to all the riders I see on the gravel roads around CT who wave so nicely to say 'hi" - sorry guys, but all I can do in return is nod a greeting in return.  Riding one hand on gravel is just so way cool but just out of my riding capabilities at the moment!  So, if you see a real nervous looking gal on a bronze KLE out there who just nods at you please know I am greeting you! (Have already had my first off in some sand ..... apart from a messed ankle and hurt pride all is well but very nervous of sand and gravel at the moment!)

Secondly I would just like to say thanks to all you experienced riders for the hints and info you put on the forum.  It really helps us Newbies and I have learnt a lot from this forum.

Anyway all, great forum, great humour!  Happy riding!