HELP!! Calling any Husky TE610 owner(s)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mardigra

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Hello there WD! 

Before anyone shouts at me, this ain't a "is this the bike for me" question!  I love the Husky TE610 and have sort of made up my mind that it is what I'd like to buy. 

I do however need some advice on the bike.  I want to find out about reliability, cost of maintenance, aftersales service and just general info, in particular if one is able to slightly lower the bike, if at all. 

Went to sit on a Husky TE510 over the weekend (dealer in CT does not have a 610 in stock).  It is quite high, but I managed to get a toe or 2 on the ground..  and with it being a fairly light bike (much lighter than the 650 GS which I sold recently), I'm pretty sure that I'd be able to manage with a 610, which is about 3cm shorter than the 510. 

If there is anyone in CT or surrounds who owns a TE610, and you wouldn't mind giving me a bit of advice and allow me to take a look at the bike (perhaps even allow me to sit on it), I would GREATLY appreciate it.  Otherwise I need to travel to either Bloem or PE, as that's where the nearest Husky dealers are, apart from the CT one. 

Please post to this thread or PM me if you are able to help. 

Thank you kindly!