Hi All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freedomrider

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Just to introduce myself..

I have been riding bike for most of my life , unfortunateley only recently on D/S bikes , before only roadbikes , doing the extreme , going as fast as possible , for as long as possible...!

My life was one of adventure , riding fast bikes , doing military work up in Africa for kicks etc.

Then I got married ... and 6 weeks later divorced...hehehe!  Well , it was between the bike and the wife... mmm..

Still I was doing the road thing with my K1200GT , doing 100k's a day etc. Untill I jumped on a GS for a weekend near Barkley East ! WOW !!! Never again anything else...!!!

I have my own bussiness in Centurion doing kitchens and cupboards and granite etc. But , there's no adventure in that !

So , here we are, doing the GS thing as good as we can. In general , it really doesn't matter what you ride , as long as it is on two wheels.

Looking back at my past , seeing all that I did good was while I was doing it with stuff that got the adrenalin going , I think the time has come to put that back into my life..!!

The way to do that is to become part of the extreme and adventurious life off riding bikes on non-tarred roads , to places the rest fear to go , or doesn't even know exists.

I am the guy that will take his fishing rod with when we are going to swim in the toilet bowl , so here I will give it my best to be as extreme as humanly possible , making life lekker , the way it is suppose to be lived..!

Thanx for reading if u did.

Happy Riding !!

Neels