• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Honda CRF 250 X as new - XXXXXXX Proudly SOLD to a WD XXXXXXX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brontes

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 790 Adventure R
I know this is not an off-road forum, but here goes:

After getting rid of the G450X, I got this one. I have done 55 km's on the bike in TOTAL. I am selling... Don't ask...

It comes complete with a THULE 2-bike trailer bought on this forum some time ago.

I paid 64K cash. The bike is 2009 model and is faultless, except for the battery which is flat. I'll replace the battery prior to the sale. You will never get a deal like this again. I want 45K for the complete set-up. Only if the bike sells separately, shall I split the trailer. BUT if you take all, I shall throw in ALL my off-road gear: Gearne Boots, size 11.5, Oakley glasses, (main helmet cost me something like 3.5K) a cheapie second helmet, gloves, knee guards, elbow guards.

Bike is stock standard. Red/white etc. Difficult to tale pics right now, but maybe I'll get some pics by the weekend.

Just pm. me for more info..

Rgds