• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Honda Varadero XV1000V Thank You!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBliksim

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT225
Fellows and ladies of the motorcycle fraternity. I bought  a fellow Dog's Varadero. Without his permission I am using his original post - please forgive  / forgave me!
https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=209554.0
Long story short. Was retrenched two months ago. Things beginning to get tight. Unfortunately have to sell.

Well here go's. Excellent, enjoyable bike with lovely torque through all the gears, comfortable, quick, makes you smile.

XL1000V Varadero 2007, +- 48 000km on clock, last service by Bobby Scott, long life air filter, chain & sprocket still very good, new Anakee III@ back done about 3000 km. Front still OK for couple 1000 km's. Brand new center stand, Givi crashbars, spotlight brackets and pannier brackets. Comes with small Givi top box. Seat newly recovered, brakepads replaced rear with tyre, new front fork seals and oil and new battery.

In the market for R55000 neg.  R50 000-00 negotiable

It does have a small scratch here and their but nothing serious.

Will sent more pics to interested buyers, WhatsApp or phone me.

0 eight four 061 three 651

Attachments

• Varadero.jpg
    Varadero.jpg
    661.3 KB · Views: 576