• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Honda Transalp 650 for sale R25k Neg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Majormza

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
Hi All, Sad to be posting in this part of the forum but here it goes.

I am Selling my Honda Transalp 650, It is silver in colour, has aluminum panniers, big Shad top box. Tyres with about 70%+ Tyre tread. New battery and is still used weekly once or twice to commute
to work.
Runs very well and was serviced by myself every 5000 to 7500km, including oil, filters, breaks, plugs etc... Bike starts and runs 100% with no smoking or anything. It is an awesome bike for adventure riding and i have realy enjoyed her.. The picture on breeds neck is with the old tank. i replaced it about a year ago as it had a leak in it weld.

You can call me on 060 506 6179 if intrested. I am in kempton park, gauteng

in short
Honda Transalp 650cc
Aluminum Panniers
Shad top Box
Front Crash Bars
Bike in good condition with tyres with 70% tread left on tyres and spare font tyre and new battery
Silver in colour
Spare keys included
More Photos sent on request. Selling as i have no time to do adventure riding as of late. though it is used once or twice weekly to commute to work.
R25000 Neg
No Swaps or monthly payments. Cash or EFT with fund clearance before bike can be taken.

Attachments

• bike 3.jpg
    bike 3.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 531
  • bike 1.jpg
    bike 1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 523
  • bike 2.jpg
    bike 2.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 523