Howzit guys....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Ron GS

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Really like the way this site is formulated. I am currently on a big round trip of Southern Africa, in Zimbabwe at the moment, enjoying a cold one at Victoria rest camp. I'm heading off to Kariba in a day or so to sample the tiger fishing trade there, then heading down to Harare, Mutare and into Moz in order to lounge around on the white beaches....should be fun..lol.

In a nutshell....
I've started my journey in capetown, through vioolsdrift into Namibia, through some amazing scenery coupled with some hectically technical driving towards sesriem, breathtaking visuals towards Walvisbay, amazing people at Swakopmunt, shot straight up to the caprivi strip, crossed the easy border at Ngoma bridge into Botswana, beer hangover in Kasane, back down to Maun to see if the delta is all it's cracked up to be, this is also where I met Patman who introduced me to this forum...👍🏻...back to Nata to have a pic with some humongous baobab trees, tried to cross at Panda (no petrol...ugh) crossed at Kasangula, and now, Victoria falls......tbc.