Humble apologies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herr Gunzell

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLE 500
It seems that I did things the wrong way around. This is my third post which was supposed to be the first.

I have been threatening to by a bike for about two years, but never got around to doing it. Then one Friday in February this year, I had a meeting with a certain Jaco. He arrived on his BMW (I think a Dakar). We started taliking and I expressed my interest. Being a member of this forum, he advised that I will find it very informative and possibly get a nice second hand Dakar for sale. That same afternoon when I arrived home, I had a meeting with my minister of finances and against all expectations, she agreed that we can afford something. A month later I bought a KLE 500 from DNA. Another month later we bought another KLE for the minister of finance. Since then we have done about 2000 km together, enjoying every moment of it.

I must say that the forum is very informative and interesting. Having to learn to ride again I found a lot of tips and advice.

Hopefully I will contribute meaningfully.