• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Husqvarna TE 610 fr sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanB

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Hi

Haven't been on this forum for a while, mostly because I stopped riding due to various nasty pressures that built up in my life, which are a matter for another time.

But anyway, I am VERY reluctantly selling my Husky 610 TE 2009.

I am moving down to Mosselbay and have limited space. And right now any extra cash would be welcome.

I might buy a smaller bike to play on later. One of the reasons I stopped riding is I enjoy more technical riding, but not TOO technical and there wasn't many places to go around Joburg that suited me and the bike.

My bike has not been ridden for some time, because I fell into a rock pool during a ride to Dewildt, bent the subframe and dented the exhaust, which I did not have the funds to fix at the time. At the time the bike was/is completely rideable (rode the whole rest of the day, and only noticed the damage when I got home). It also needed fork seals, but that may just be dust from the ride that can be cleaned out?

The licence has long since lapsed.

The bike was well maintained and went well.

It's a special bike IMO, one of a kind.

There is quite a lot of info on the forum about it's history which I found here https://wilddog.net.za/forums/husqvarna.123/?starter_id=7011

I will post photo's later. I have the manuals and lots of spares etc.

It has a larger Safari tank, as well as the original tank and plastics.

I am moving at the end of next month and need it to go to good home before then.

At the moment it is covered in dust and has a flat battery that needs replacing.

I'm not sure what price to ask, so let's start with any offers?

Regards
Alan