I got the best service ever this week......KTM is just F%$#@ fantastic man!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
There I was a week ago and the beast was making a knocking noise in the engine that you can hear a mile away. I obviously thought the worst, - and here I have to apologize to KTM Cape Town for throwing my toys out the cot but I just had it serviced 3 weeks ago (42000km) and there was a "small" oil leak problem (off cause toys out the cot), which KTM Cape Town (thanx Kevin) repair at their cost......let get back to this week again, - so the beast goes back to KTM Cape Town.  :mad: :mad:
Kevin starts stripping and on Tuesday I popped in to get the bad new, Ilze (she is an absolute gem to KTM CT) tells me in a very nice way(empathy with the customer, - fantastic) what is broken and that the parts alone is R9,000..  :bueller: By now I don't have anymore toys to through out my cot so I convert to gymnastics, - I did a double back flip with a twist of a cartwheel, three "bommelakiesies" and  finished with a split on my ball bearings, I still speak with a screechy voice but the Doctor said that my voice will return to normal in a few days.
Back to Ilze (empathy Queen), so she and Kevin shows me the damage parts, - the 6 bolts on the starter clutch broke off  and came off and damaged everything in close proximity....sorry but they were talking BIG words I "sommer voel duislig",  for you English folk that means - I almost hit the deck - wanted to faint. But Ilze said that they will submit a courtesy claim to KTM South-Africa even though the warranty expired last year March and maybe KTM SA will subsidise some of the costs.  :deal: I did also speak to Martin at KTM SA(very pleasant guy) and he said that he'll see what they can do. So yesterday Ilze phoned me with the bad news...................................... HERE IS THE BAD NEWS, KTM SA PAID FOR EVERYTHING THANK YOU KTM CAPE TOWN AND KTM SA and especially Ilze and Kevin, I don't know if Amanda or Ashley got involved but if you guys did - A BIG THANK YOU, with service like this I will make sure my blood stays ORANGE and I will make sure that we sell some more Orange machines in Cape Town.   :ricky: :ricky: :thumleft: :biggrin: