I hate being young and uninformed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronin

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW G650 X-challenge
No body tell you anything and it is the most frustrating thing there can be.

I had a Bike financed with BWM and Paid off my out standing amount, so I though ok, great bike is mine now so I can sell it. But no, it is still registered in the bank's name and it takes 10days for them to send me the papers, that I realized only when trying to get the bike off my name.

So now I need to re-register the bike in my name, just to remove it again, so that the buyer can register it in his name.

Ok, got the papers, all smiles to the registrations office, and then they tell me the bike is now in the BMW dealers name I contacted to get the papers for me. They can't help me.

I contacted BMW finance and they said sorry sir, nothing we can do to help you. Try to contact the dealer, cant find anyone that can help me.

I am at a loss of words, what on earth must I do to correct this, I just want to get it over and done with  ???

I wish there was someone that can just say, well this is what needs to happen, this is the stuff you need and this is the people you get it from.

Anyway, gonna spot rambling, maybe this will help someone or its just me venting a little  :peepwall: