Introduction - Tulip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulip

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hi,Breggie is the name, dirt the game :lol:
I have always loved bikes, my dad use to say that I somehow got stuck in the "Bike phase". I remember asking every random biker for a lift and my brother had to follow the lifting-bike around in his Mini - the good old days :)

Noble Stead and I did the novice bmw course (first bike control experience for me), sold our car to buy a set of gear and 2 helmets (yep, you are reading correctly) and 1 week after the course we drove to Lichtenburg to fetch a mandrin 650GS. Zerc (good friend of ours) helped by doing most of the riding, but we each did about 60km before the bike broke :cry: (another story). The bm course was great and I had 2 enjoyable swirfs around a tarentaal and dead snake that day :D

Anyhow 3 months and 4000km later we are very very happy with Donkey. We are struggling to get licenses so therefore only one of us can go on off road rides :x

Yesterday was filled with mind-blowing moments of pleasure, and will always be remembered!!!

Wishing all moments of joy IN & OUT OF GEAR !!!