IRONMAN Bike Marshals for Sunday 6 April 2014 - OFFICIAL LIST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger8

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Hi Guy's, it's Ironman time of year again and they are needing marshals to help with the event. Last year we had quite a turnout and good time was had by all. What could be better; Free Petrol, food, drink and festive atmosphere.

Calling on ALL Dogs in the EC Area not just the PE Guy's  :thumleft:

The Event takes place on the Sunday; 6th April 2014.

I know that last year they over catered bikes and some guy's didn't get to ride the whole day, BUT, this year there are 1000 more athletes to cater for and the Cycle Course has been lengthened to 90km, therefore more Bikes are needed than ever before. The organisers are looking for 40 riders - of which I am hoping that the Pack will come PARTY, WD Style  ;)

Last year the Organisers, in gratitude for our voluntary service, made a substantial donation to the EC Bash. Some of you guy's who rode last year may already have been contacted by Trevor from Ironman, but please if you are riding/ want to ride, this year put your name on THIS LIST as well.

Please list as follows, so we can print ID Tags and have a contact No. : You can PM me your Bike Reg No, I will add it to the info required by the organisers (Try to keep unofficial vehicles off the course)

1. Tiger8                     Schaun Flesch                     084 77O 4246                           KTM950 (Bike Type lets the Lead Marshal know how to allocate your use, Media, Photographer or Marshal)
2. jaybiker.                  Jim Brightman.                    0833476347.                             BMW 1150GS.
3. jupiter                    Gerard Wolmarans              084 492 7680                             Honda XR125L
4. Difflock                    Pierre Fourie                      083 six57 4335                          Yamaha XT660R
5. Ant                        Anthony Hunneyball            082 786 6092                            KTM950 Adv
6. AJALP                    Adrian Compton                  0828617745                              Honda  Transalp 700V