• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

It's time ...sniff sniff ....BMW R1150 GS for sale....whaaaaaa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coxwain

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.....The time has finally come , I thought it never would  :'( :'(, old age and time has finally caught up with me, so it is with a very heavy heart that I make my beloved old pig available for a new loving home. She has served me flawlessly over a number of years. Yes.. she took a tumble once but was lovingly restored to her former glory and has never let me down. She had a midnight spray job once ...but that was painstakingly removed and all that remains is the legacy of a great bike and a stupid owner. (and a very amusing thread) :'( :'( :'(
Right now she is in absolutely great condition and ready for any trip. She has been painstakingly serviced and maintained by my good self ..in fact probably over serviced. She comes with :
Leo Vince exhaust (the sound is to die for) and the standard exhaust and cat....(makes a good anchor)
High Adventure Screen ....much better than the standard one ...no offence intended
Head light protector.
BMW Top Box ....hell this is worth 10 grand on its own.
12v socket...to keep your pillions vibrator charged
Accelerator module fitted ...no pinking or whatever
Full original tool kit ...plus extras...set of Wruth feeler gauges and the odd special tools.
LED spot lights ...professionally fitted and wired to the high beam with a relay.
Oxford Heated grips ....for those frozen fingers when winter comes ....soon may that be
NO ABS ....never needed it and hopefully never will.

The old girl is a basic simple reliable model ...just like my wife  ::)  no frills ...just quality.
She has 155000 km on the dial and is good for more than double that. She will probably outlive me.

I know that 2 Stroke Dan secretly wants this bike, and has made a few discreet offers via his mates , but I want the old girl to go to a good home where she will be loved and appreciated.

So now to the business end ....I'm looking for around R37K ish....but will negotiate with the right owner.  (Please note : wankers and KTM owners do not apply  :patch: )

So there you have it folks ....all that is left to do is post a few pics ....sniff sniff  :'( :'( :'(

Attachments

• 13020007 (800x450).jpg
    13020007 (800x450).jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 671
  • 14050001 (800x450) (800x450) - Copy.jpg
    14050001 (800x450) (800x450) - Copy.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 674
  • 14050002 (800x450) (800x450) - Copy.jpg
    14050002 (800x450) (800x450) - Copy.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 670